Patient Services Representative
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Physicians
- Phys Keystone Family Medicine
- Full Time - Days - 72
- Req #: 10107-8549
- Hours Scheduled: 72 hours/pay period
- Posted: July 16, 2021
Entity/Department: Goshen Physicians - Keystone Family Medicine
Shift/Hours: Days / Full Time, 72 Hours Per Pay Period
Office Hours: Mon – Fri: 8am-5pm
Location: 1814 Charlton Ct., Ste. A, Goshen, IN 46526-6463
About GP – Keystone Family Med: Comprised of 4 providers, Keystone Family Medicine is a mid-sized practice located in Goshen, IN
Promotes exceptional customer relations at all times, whether in person or on the phone, extending a positive, cooperative and supportive service to patients, families and fellow colleagues. Obtains financial/demographic/medical information in a complete, accurate manner and enters data into the electronic medical record. Verifies insurance eligibility and special billing requirements according to guidelines set by insurance carriers and ensures necessary forms are signed in accordance with set practice guidelines.
Performs work under pressure and meets deadlines while maintaining a courteous, professional manner. Serves as an advocate for patients, providers, and colleagues. The position also includes responsibility of communicating to patients about upcoming appointments, any outstanding patient due balances and the collection of required copayments upon registration.
- Minimum Education: High school graduate or have evidence of the equivalent.
- Preferred Education: Knowledge of CPT and ICD-CM coding.
- Minimum Experience: Experience in a related work situation. Basic experience with computer data entry.
- Preferred Experience: Job-related experience in a healthcare setting.