Nursing Assistant, Certified
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Medical/Surgical East
- Part Time - Days - 36
- Nursing Support
- Req #: 9944-8403
- Hours Scheduled: 36 hours/pay period
- Posted: July 20, 2021
Provides basic nursing care and assists with the activities of daily living for patients on the Unit of Practice consistent with the mission, vision, and beliefs of Goshen Health. Interacts with the patients, providing care as identified in the care plan and as directed by the RN. Maintains a clean and orderly environment. Works under the direct supervision of an RN. Uses independent judgement to prioritize own work and report observations and information to appropriate personnel.
- Completion of nursing assistant certification training and competency exams as approved by the State Board of Health, Completion of Nursing Fundamentals course or Medical Assistant course.
- High school graduate
- Six months unit secretary and/or patient care experience preferred.
- Certified Nursing Assistant unless other pieces of minimum education fulfilled
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification