- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Rehab Goshen
- Casual/PRN - Days/Evening - 8
- Allied Health
- Req #: 10095-8539
- Hours Scheduled: 8 hours/pay period
- Posted: July 15, 2021
Facility/Dept: Goshen Hospital – Rehabilitation Goshen
Status/Shift: Casual/PRN, varied hrs per pay period, Days
About Goshen Health Rehab: At Goshen Rehabilitation, our patients work one-on-one with therapists to build a plan that addresses their needs, abilities and goals.
New Graduates Welcome!
Performs physical therapy evaluations, plans and implements an effective physical therapy program based on the attending physicians order, a physical assessment, sound judgment and psychological sensitivity. Organizes and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy programs to restore function following disease, injury or surgery. Helps patients reach their maximum performance while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities. Maintains a high level of professional expertise and assumes responsibility for professional growth and development.
- Minimum Education: Must be a graduate of an APTA-approved school of physical therapy. Must be eligible for licensure in the State of Indiana by the Indiana Health Professional Board.
- Minimum Experience: No prior experience is required.
- Preferred Experience: One year in an outpatient or acute care hospital setting.
- Certifications Required: Current CPR certification.