Physical Therapy Assistant
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Rehab Hospital
- Casual/PRN - Days - up to 80
- Allied Health
- Req #: 10097-8541
- Hours Scheduled: up to 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: July 15, 2021
Facility/Dept: Goshen Hospital – Rehabilitation
Status/Shift: Casual/PRN, varied hrs per pay period, Days
About Goshen Health Rehab: At Goshen Rehabilitation, our patients work one-on-one with highly trained rehabilitation specialists to build a plan that addresses their needs, abilities and goals. Our treatment options include:
The Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) provides rehabilitation and education of person’s with various musculoskeletal and neurological disorders under the direct supervision of a Physical Therapist. Assists the physical therapist in various types of treatment including ambulation, hydrotherapy, modality treatments, and exercise.
- Minimum Education: Requires a graduate of a two-year college Physical Therapy Assistant program with an Associate Degree. Must hold a valid Physical Therapy Assistant license in the State of Indiana.
- Minimum Experience: No prior experience is required.
- Preferred Experience: Up to three years of experience in a hospital setting.
- Certifications Required: Must maintain current CPR certification.