Recruiter, Physician & Advanced Provider
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Physicians
- Phys Administration
- Full Time - Days/Evening - 80
- Req #: 10083-8531
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: July 12, 2021
The Physician & Advanced Provider Recruiter will provide recruiting and sourcing strategy and expertise and act in a consulting capacity with service lines, candidates, and human resources for the attraction, selection and adaptation of top talent to meet the staffing needs of the organization as defined by leadership. This position will confer with leadership on the workforce needs, ensuring appropriate staffing of providers to foster outstanding patient care. The incumbent will offer informal leadership to peers through training, mentoring, coaching, and lead assignments.
The incumbent will recruit, pre-screen and identify physician and advanced practice professional candidates utilizing informal and formal web based search programs in coordination with physician recruiting firms and residency programs. The incumbent will engage leaders as partners in the recruitment and retention of providers.
Coordination of provider recruitment activities to include, but not limited to, monitoring needs, candidate travel, itineraries, high level planning of complex physician site visits, resource for contracting and employment, assisting with the facilitation of the onboarding and orientation process and maintaining relationships.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited school
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years' experience in healthcare, of which at least 1 year in physician services, physician recruitment and/or physician management.
- Preferred Experience: Physician recruitment experience is preferred, but other types of recruitment such as Human Resources is accepted.