Registered Nurse, Interventional Radiology
This job posting is no longer active.
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Interventional Radiology
- Part Time - Days - 40
- Req #: 9880-8340
- Hours Scheduled: 40 hours/pay period
- Posted: June 17, 2021
$5,000 New Colleague RN Bonus!
Requisition #: 9880
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Interventional Radiology
Shift/Hours: Days / Part Time, 40 Hours Per Pay Period (every 2 weeks)
Interventional Radiology nurses are responsible for assessment and care of patients undergoing invasive procedures or receiving sedation in the Department of Radiology. IR nurses work collaboratively with all members of the interdisciplinary IR team and offer innovative diagnostic tests and life-saving treatments for a diverse patient population.
- Indiana Nursing License
- BSN preferred
- BLS required; ACLS and PALS required within 6 months of hire
- Exceptional customer service skills and commitment to patient safety
- Flexibility and willingness to participate in a dynamic learning environment
- Desire to participate in continuous performance improvement and collaborative governance