Patient Services Representative, Bilingual
This job posting is no longer active.
- Elkhart, IN
- Goshen Physicians
- Phys Elkhart Family Medicine
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 9810-8274
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: June 14, 2021
Requisition #: 9810
Facility/Dept: Goshen Physicians - Elkhart/Dunlap
Status/Shift: Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period / Days
Location: 3421 S. Main St.Elkhart, IN 46517-3125
About GP - Elkhart: GP - Elkhart is a fully bilingual (Spanish speaking) facility, including the on-site provider. The patient population is primarily Spanish speaking
Is bilingual in Spanish and performs all accounting duties in the physician's office that include all patient charges, receipts and collections relative to the professional services rendered to the patients. Greets, schedules and tracks patients to help the physician function as efficiently as possible. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with patients, other physician office associates and all Indiana University Health Goshen staff. The person in this position demonstrates the knowledge and skills to provide service appropriate to neonate, pediatric, adolescent and geriatric patients.
- Minimum Education: High school graduate or have evidence of the equivalent.
- Preferred Education: Knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 coding.
- Minimum Experience: 1 year experience in a related work situation. Must pass the Indiana University Health Goshen's standardized Spanish Competency Evaluation