This job posting is no longer active.
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Ambassador and Volunteer Services
- Part Time - Days/Evening - 40
- Support Services
- Req #: 9726-8198
- Hours Scheduled: 40 hours/pay period
- Posted: May 12, 2021
Requisition #: 9726
Entity/Department: Goshen Health: Volunteer / Ambassador Services
Shift/Hours: Days & Evenings / Part-Time, 40 hrs per pay period
Reporting to the Director of Volunteer/Ambassador Services this position is responsible for screening, transporting, wayfinding and information when the lobby is open. This includes maintaining strict adherence to the screening and visiting policies and maintaining clear and concise communication with families and patients. This will involve problem-solving, collaborating with other Colleagues to find answers and meet needs. This position must maintain high customer service standards. The position promotes good public relations, extending a positive, cooperative and supportive service to patients, families and fellow Colleagues.
- Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent with knowledge of current computer technology
- Preferred Experience: 2+ years of job-related experience in healthcare-related field, previous customer experience, wheelchair transport