RN Shift Coordinator, Surgical Services
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Operating Room/Surgery
- Full Time - Evening - 80
- Req #: 9552-8034
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 23, 2021
Provides organizational and leadership skills consistent with the department of nursing and unit of practice. Provides nursing care to patients consistent with the mission, vision and values of Goshen Health Hospital and the Department of Nursing’s Philosophy and in accordance with the Indiana Nurse Practice Act. Supervises overall coordination of the daily OR schedule house wide. Collaborates with house wide scheduling, anesthesia, Physician offices, Specialty Coordinators and Surgeons to ensure efficient and proper scheduling of cases. Supervises and delegates departmental needs to OR RN’s and Surgical Techs. Schedules and assigns OR staff to ensure adequate daily staffing needs.
- Minimum Education: Registered nurse with a valid Indiana License.
- Preferred Education: BSN
- Minimum Experience: 1 years of experience as an OR nurse.
- Preferred Experience: 2 years of experience as an OR nurse with previous OR charge nurse experience.
- Certifications Required: Healthcare Provider CPR certification, OR-ACLS
- Certifications Preferred: CNOR