Registered Nurse First Assist
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Operating Room/Surgery
- Full Time - Days/Evening - 72
- Req #: 9592-8074
- Hours Scheduled: 72 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 23, 2021
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Operating Room
The RNFA is a perioperative registered nurse who works in collaboration with the surgeon and health care team members to achieve optimal patient outcomes. The RNFA must have acquired the necessary knowledge, judgment, and skills specific to the expanded role of RNFA clinical practice. Intraoperatively, the RNFA practices at the direction of the surgeon and does not concurrently function as a scrub nurse.
- Registered nurse with a valid Indiana State RN license.
- Successful completion of a RNFA program that meets the AORN education standards and has been accepted by the Certification Board of Perioperative Nursing.
- Two years of perioperative nursing experience in both a scrub and circulating role.
- CNOR, BCLS
- CRNFA with in 18 months of hire
- ACLS within 12 months of hire