Maintenance Tech III
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Plant Operations
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Support Services
- Req #: 9488-7982
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 23, 2021
Requisition #: 9488
Facility/Dept: Goshen Hospital – Plant Operations
Status/Shift: Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period / Days
Location: 200 High Park Ave, Goshen, IN 46526
Performs a variety of routine and specialized duties in and around the buildings of the hospital complex such as: repair and maintain machines, maintaining buildings, mechanical equipment and electrical equipment, as well as skilled work involving complex refrigeration and mechanical and/or electrical equipment.
- Minimum Education: High school graduate or have evidence of the equivalent. Must hold a valid Goshen municipal electrical license and/or an EPA universal refrigerant certification, as well as any additional certification or licensure required by local state or federal authorities to perform essential job functions.
- Preferred Education: Associate’s degree or completion or testing out of the current TPC Trades Training Program modules.
- Minimum Experience: 2 years of Journeyman level electrical, HVAC or skilled trade experience. 5 years general and electrical and/or HVAC/boilers/water treatment/controls maintenance in Healthcare setting.
- Preferred Experience: 10 years experience preferred.