Registered Nurse Team Leader
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Home Health Care Admin
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 9638-8115
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 21, 2021
Department: Home Care and Hospice Admin
The RN Team Leader Provides clinical leadership for hospice clinicians. Ensures patient’s needs are met through staffing and quality care. Responsible for day to day operations of hospice including compliance with current policies and procedures, regulatory and corporate compliance, data/outcome review, and staff development and management. Serves as back-up to Manager of Home Care & Hospice.
- BSN degree and a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. Current RN license in the State of Indiana.
- Three to five years of nursing with leadership responsibilities.
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a reliable means of transportation.