This job posting is no longer active.
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Physicians
- Phys Pro Park 2016 Family Medicine
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 9630-8108
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: May 3, 2021
- Requisition #: 9630
- Entity/Department: Goshen Physicians / Pro Park 2016 Family Med / Endocrinology / Pro Park 2014
- Shift/Hours: Days / Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period (Exempt)
In support of the mission of GH Goshen Physicians (GHGP) and reporting to the Director for the GH Goshen Physicians is accountable and responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the day-to-day business and clinical operations of GH Goshen Physicians.
The Practice Manager’s responsibilities include the planning, organizing and directing of Colleagues and Providers engaged in providing patient care and support services in the ambulatory medical office practice setting.
The Practice Manager is accountable and responsible for the management and direction of assigned administrative and financial activities, as well as maintaining compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements and establishing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with providers and colleagues.
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of five years of physician management experience
- Preferred Education: Bachelors or Associate’s degree
- Minimum Experience: CMA, LPN, CPC certification or five years physician office management experience
- Preferred Experience: Experience in a single or multi-specialty medical practice group to include supervision or human resources or financials.