- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Part Time - Varied - 56
- Allied Health
- Req #: 9619-8098
- Hours Scheduled: 56 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 20, 2021
$2,500 Bonus for FT/PT positions!
Requisition #: 9619
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Lab
Shift/Hours: Part-TIme, 56 hrs/pay period - Days/Evenings/Nights
Must be able to work any shift!! (Days/Evenings/Nights)
Responsible for greeting and directing customers who come to the Lab. Promotes good customer relations at all times, extending a positive, cooperative, and supportive service to patients, families, and colleagues. Processing test orders as prescribed by the physician. Collects specimens and performs all related tasks as required to process each specimen according to each workers training and ability. Keeps the work area, equipment and supplies neat, clean and orderly.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent customer service skills and ethical professional conduct
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Computer literate
- Specialization in a science or health science is preferred
- Completion of phlebotomy course with previous phlebotomy experience.