Physician Assistant, Pathology
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Advanced Practice Provider - NP & PA
- Req #: 9613-8092
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 19, 2021
Position Description: Seeking a full-time ASCP-certified Pathology Assistant to gross specimens for a small hospital group.
- Gross description and complete dissection of all simple and complex surgical specimens
- Assist pathologist in the operating room
- Perform frozen sections
- Assist in Bone Marrow/FNA specimen collection
- Assist in rare autopsy cases
- Assist with pathology laboratory operations
- Education: Successful completion of a NAACLS accredited Pathologist’s Assist training program
- Certification: ASCP Certified or eligible
- Experience: Prefer at least 1 year experience with complex specimens; however, new grads will be considered
- Other: Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen
- Qualified candidates should forward CV, Cover Letter, and professional references to
INDIANA, NORTHERN (USA) Small community hospital group seeking full time Pathologist’s Assistant (PA) to gross specimens and assist in laboratory operations. Candidates must have successfully completed a NAACLS accredited Pathologist’s Assistant training program as well as be ASCP certified/eligible. Candidates should have at least 1 year of experience with complex specimens; however, new graduates will be considered. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.