- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Physicians
- Phys Family Medicine & Urgent Care
- Part Time - Days/Evening - 40
- Allied Health
- Req #: 9494-7987
- Hours Scheduled: 40 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 16, 2021
Requisition #: 9494
Entity/Department: Goshen Physicians / Elkhart Family Medicine & Urgent Care
Shift/Hours: Days / Part-Time, 40 hrs per pay period
Location: 2824 Elkhart Rd., Goshen, IN 46526
About GP - Elkhart Family Medicine & Urgent Care: Goshen Physicians Family Medicine & Urgent Care assists patients with urgent, but not emergent, medical concerns. Additionally, the office provides access to Family Practice primary care with multiple providers seeing patients in this capacity. Currently, the office has 20+ clinical colleagues (CMA/RMA, LPN, RN, Rad Tech), 6 front office colleagues (PSR,), and 9 providers (MDs, DO, NPs, PA)
Performs technical examinations independently using ionization radiation. Operates x-ray equipment; prepares imaging room with equipment and supplies. Provides patient services using imaging modalities. Assists and explains procedures to the patient. Assists physicians in providing patient care services in an efficient, customer service-oriented manner in the medical office environment. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with patients and their families, physicians and hospital associates. The person in this position demonstrates the knowledge and skills to provide service appropriate to neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Associates degree in radiological sciences or certificate from an AMA approved school.
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology.
- Valid Indiana State License to operate radiograph producing equipment.
- 2 years prior experience as a Radiology Technician. Knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 coding.
- CPR certification.
- Compensation: Tuition assistance for continuing education, competitive pay
- Benefits: Health benefits, paid time off, & child care reimbursement
- Professional Development: Ongoing in-services and leadership development
- Recognition: Magnet designation for the first time in 2004 and achieved re-designation in 2009, 2014 and 2019
- Culture: Unique TUL (The Uncommon Leader) culture empowers Colleagues at Goshen to lead change and advance practice.