Practice Manager, Syracuse/Milford/Ligonier
- Syracuse, IN
- Goshen Physicians
- Phys Syracuse Family Medicine
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 9604-8084
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 15, 2021
- Requisition #: 9604
- Facility/Dept: Goshen Physicians - Syracuse/Milford/Ligonier Family Medicine
- Status/Shift: Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period / Days - Exempt/Salary
- Primary Location: 1033 N. Indiana Ave., Syracuse, IN 46567-1017
- About GP - Syracuse: We aim to care for the whole of the patient here in our office so they do not need to go elsewhere. We offer lab, x-ray, US/E-Stim and do minor surgeries in office.
In support of the mission of GH Goshen Physicians (GHGP) and reporting to the Director for the GH Goshen Physicians is accountable and responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the day-to-day business and clinical operations of GH Goshen Physicians.
The Practice Manager’s responsibilities include the planning, organizing and directing of Colleagues and Providers engaged in providing patient care and support services in the ambulatory medical office practice setting.
The Practice Manager is accountable and responsible for the management and direction of assigned administrative and financial activities, as well as maintaining compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements and establishing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with providers and colleagues.
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of five years of physician management experience
- Bachelors or Associate’s degree
- CMA, LPN, CPC certification or five years physician office management experience
- Experience in a single or multi-specialty medical practice group to include supervision or human resources or financials.