GFGH Accounts Coordinator
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Get Fit-Get Healthy
- Full Time - Days - 72
- Allied Health
- Req #: 9595-8076
- Hours Scheduled: 72 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 15, 2021
Requisition #: 9595
Entity/Department: Goshen Health / Get Fit Get Healthy
Shift/Hours: Days / Full Time, 72 hrs per pay period
Supporting the mission of Goshen Health, the GFGH Account Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of GFGH Worksite Wellness programs that promote positive cultural change and well-being while maintaining a focus on wellness, prevention, and population health management.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a related healthcare field
- Preferred Education: Master’s degree in a related healthcare field.
- Minimum Experience: At least 2 years of related healthcare, wellness program, and/or community outreach experience. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Preferred Experience: At least 5 years of related healthcare, wellness program, and/or community outreach experience.
- Certifications Preferred: Certification in cultural change management