- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Operating Room/Surgery
- Full Time - Days/Evening - 80
- Req #: 9562-8044
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 7, 2021
What we have to offer:
- Student Loan Repayment $3,000 per year!
- RN Bonus $8,500 New Colleague Bonus
- Latest Technology to keep you on the forefront of your field
- Career Growth as well as opportunities for tuition reimbursement
- Recognition for your achievements
- Competitive Compensation based on market research
As an Operating Room & GI Nurse with Goshen Hospital, you will have the opportunity to deliver professional nursing care in the operative setting to patients undergoing surgical or other invasive procedures.
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications:
- Two+ (2+) years of experience as an RN in the operating room
- Nursing degree from an ACEN or CCNE accredited program
- RN licensure from the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency
- Flexibility to pick up on-call on a rotating schedule
As of May 1, 2016, Colleagues hired with an Associate’s Degree must enter into a BSN program within 12 months of hire and earn their BSN from a NLN or CCNE accredited program within 3 years of beginning their BSN degree.