RN House Supervisor
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Nursing Support
- Full Time - Night - 72
- Req #: 9561-8043
- Hours Scheduled: 72 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 7, 2021
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Nursing Support
Shift/Hours: Nights / 72, Hours Per Pay Period
Assumes administrative responsibility for the hospital in the absence of department directors usually on evenings, nights, weekends and holidays. Serves as a resource person for the Colleagues when managers are not available. In the absence of hospital administration personnel, functions as the in-house representative. In addition, assumes responsibility and authority for appropriate placement of patients, provision of adequate staffing, and compliance with hospital policies and procedures on a shift-by-shift basis. Promotes and models excellence in customer service.
- Registered nurse with a valid Indiana State RN license. Bachelor of Science in Nursing is required.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- 4 years of professional nursing in inpatient clinical settings.
- 2 years of professional nursing in this hospital. 2-3 years of progressive demonstrated leadership ability. Clinical experience in Medical/Surgical and/or Critical Care Nursing. Certifications Required: Healthcare Provider CPR certification.