Radiologic Technologist, X-Ray and Interventional Radiology
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Part Time - Days - 48
- Allied Health
- Req #: 9555-8037
- Hours Scheduled: 48 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 2, 2021
- Requisition #: 9555
- Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Imaging & Interventional Radiology
- Shift/Hours: Part-Time, 48 hrs/pp
- Position is split between Imaging & Interventional Radiology:
- Interventional Radiology (Special Procedures Tech), 16 hrs/pay period
- X-Ray (Radiologic Tech II), 32 hrs/pay period
Radiologic Tech II:
Performs technical examinations using ionization radiation independently and in conjunction with the radiologist. Operates x-ray equipment; prepares imaging room with equipment, supplies and contrast agents. Assists and explains procedures to the patient. Maintains the emergency box and assists with technique charts. Assists in the orientation process of new technologists and works on special projects as assigned by Director, Imaging Services.
- Minimum Education: Associate degree in radiological sciences or certificate from an AMA approved school. Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology. Valid Indiana State License to operate radiograph producing equipment.
- Certifications Required: CPR certification.
Special Procedures Tech:
Performs special procedures in the Imaging Department. These services are required for the documentation of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. This position recognizes the requirements for an increased level of responsibility toward the daily functioning of procedures and equipment.Position Qualifications
- Minimum Education: Associate degree in radiological sciences or certificate from an AMA-approved school. Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology. Valid Indiana State License to operate radiograph producing equipment
- Certifications Required: BCLS required.