Patient Financial Services Rep II
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Patient Financial Services
- Full Time - Days - 80.0
- Req #: 9526-8013
- Hours Scheduled: 80.0 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 9, 2021
Start here, grow here, stay here.
Requisition #: 9526
Facility/Dept: Goshen Health – Patient Financial Services
Status/Shift: Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period, Days
The Patient Financial Services Representative II (PFS Rep II) assumes responsibility for outstanding insurance due claims to include follow-up on unpaid claims and research of denials. Will maintain knowledge of claim editing and submission for electronic and paper claims. Works as a resource to the Patient Financial Services Representative #1 to assure that editing of claims and submission of claims occurs. Assumes responsibility for outstanding accounts receivable for all insurance-due accounts.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 3 years experience in hospital billing or medical office
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Compensation: Tuition assistance for continuing education
- Benefits: Health benefits, paid time off & child care reimbursement
- Culture: Unique TUL (The Uncommon Leader) culture and nursing professional governance structure empower Colleagues at Goshen to lead change and advance practice.
- Recognition: Magnet designation for the first time in 2004 and achieved re-designation in 2009, 2014 and 2019.