Practice Manager, OB/Gyn
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Physicians
- Phys OB/Gyn
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 9522-8009
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: March 26, 2021
Requisition #: 9522
Entity/Department: Goshen Physicians / OB/Gyn
Shift/Hours: Days / Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period
Location: 1122 Professional Dr., Goshen, IN 46526
About GP – OB/Gyn: This is a well-established clinic dedicated to providing excellent health care to women of all ages. We have implemented Team Care which has not only allowed us to care for more patients, but has also allowed us to so while meeting the most current ACOG guidelines. The majority of the colleagues in this office have been here long term; they are crossed trained in their areas of expertise.
In support of the mission of GH Goshen Physicians (GHGP) and reporting to the Director for the GH Goshen Physicians is accountable and responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the day-to-day business and clinical operations of GH Goshen Physicians.
The Practice Manager’s responsibilities include the planning, organizing and directing of Colleagues and Providers engaged in providing patient care and support services in the ambulatory medical office practice setting.
The Practice Manager is accountable and responsible for the management and direction of assigned administrative and financial activities, as well as maintaining compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements and establishing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with providers and colleagues.
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of five years of physician management experience
- Preferred Education: Bachelors or Associate’s degree
- Minimum Experience: CMA, LPN, CPC certification or five years physician office management experience
- Preferred Experience: Experience in a single or multi-specialty medical practice group to include supervision or human resources or financials.