Manager, Clinical Nutrition
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Nutrition Therapy
- Full Time - Varied - 40
- Req #: 9510-7999
- Hours Scheduled: 40 hours/pay period
- Posted: March 25, 2021
Department: Nutrition Therapy
The Clinical Nutrition Manager serves as the senior and primary representative in patient care nutritional activities. These include providing direction and guidance for overall clinical nutrition services program, ensuring conformance to quality standards, assisting the development of long range strategic plans, using evidence-based guidelines for developing standards of care, supervising the staff development of the clinical dietitians, establishing policies and procedures to ensure compliance to regulatory agencies, and direct fair colleague relation and retention program.
- Completed a minimum of a bachelor’s degree at a US regionally accredited university or college and course work accredited or approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Completed an ACEND-accredited supervised practice program at a health-care facility, community agency, or a foodservice corporation or combined with undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Passed a national examination administered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Completed continuing professional education requirements to maintain registration.
- 2 years’ experience in an acute care dietetics position.
- Maintains certification with the: Indiana Professional Licensing Agency, Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)