Practice Manager, Nappanee/New Paris
- Nappanee, IN
- Goshen Physicians
- Phys Nappanee Osteopathic Family Clinic
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 9455-7958
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: March 18, 2021
- Requisition #: 9455
- Facility/Dept: Goshen Physicians – Nappanee / New Paris Family Medicine (Dr. Boyts)
- Status/Shift: Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period / Days
- Nappanee - 1953 Waterfall Dr., Ste. A, Nappanee, IN 46550
- New Paris - 68370 Clinton St, New Paris, IN 46553-0048
- About GP - Nappanee: The Nappanee office is a very busy family practice clinic (6 medical providers on site) that also does OB care, labs, minor surgeries, x-rays and DEXA scans. The clinic is open Mon -Thurs from 8-5, Fri from 8-4, and Sat from 8-12.
- About GP – New Paris: This office prides itself on knowing their patients well and being a big part of New Paris. Dr. Boyts has been in the area for more than 20 years and enjoys the community that he serves. The office atmosphere is that of a small town and the patients have come to expect this.
In support of the mission of GH Goshen Physicians (GHGP) and reporting to the Director for the GH Goshen Physicians is accountable and responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the day-to-day business and clinical operations of GH Goshen Physicians.
The Practice Manager’s responsibilities include the planning, organizing and directing of Colleagues and Providers engaged in providing patient care and support services in the ambulatory medical office practice setting.
The Practice Manager is accountable and responsible for the management and direction of assigned administrative and financial activities, as well as maintaining compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements and establishing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with providers and colleagues.
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of five years of physician management experience
- Preferred Education: Bachelors or Associate’s degree
- Minimum Experience: CMA, LPN, CPC certification or five years physician office management experience
- Preferred Experience: Experience in a single or multi-specialty medical practice group to include supervision or human resources or financials.