Practice Manager, Retreat
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Goshen Retreat Women’s Health Center
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 9125-7666
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: January 12, 2021
Requisition #: 9125
Entity/Department: Goshen Health / Goshen Retreat Women’s Health Center
Shift/Hours: Days / Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period
Office Hours: Mon-Fri: 7 AM – 4:30 PM
Location:135 Professional Dr, Goshen, IN 46526
In support of the mission of The Retreat Women’s Center and reporting to the Administrative Director of the Center for Cancer Care is accountable and responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the day-to-day business and clinical operations of The Retreat Women’s Center.
The Practice Manager’s responsibilities include the planning, organizing and directing of Colleagues and Providers engaged in providing patient care and support services in the ambulatory medical office practice setting.
The Practice Manager is accountable and responsible for the management and direction of assigned administrative and financial activities, as well as maintaining compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements and establishing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with providers and colleagues.
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of five years of physician management experience
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Experience: CMA, LPN, CPC, RT(R), RT(M) certification or five years physician office management experience
- Preferred Experience: Experience in a single or multi-specialty medical practice group to include supervision, human resources, imaging or financials.