- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Part Time - Night - 48
- Req #: 9093-7636
- Hours Scheduled: 48 hours/pay period
- Posted: January 6, 2021
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Communications
Shift/Hours: Nights / Part-Time, 48 hrs/pay period
Operates the hospital communication equipment and monitors emergency warning systems. Performs routine duties on a schedule or as dictated by the workload. Maintains good working relationships with all hospital Colleagues, physicians on the medical staff and persons in the community by offering communications assistance when possible.
- Must have graduated from high school or have evidence of the equivalent.
- Requires excellent typing and communication skills along with the use of good judgment
- Requires the ability to tactfully and courteously deal with a wide variety of people ranging from physicians to the general public
- Electronic switchboard experience is helpful.