Radiologic CT Technologist
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- CT Scan
- Full Time - Days/Evening - 72
- Allied Health
- Req #: 8889-7449
- Hours Scheduled: 72 hours/pay period
- Posted: November 20, 2020
Requisition #: 8889
Facility/Dept: Goshen Hospital – Imaging (CT Scan)
Status/Shift: Full Time, 72 hrs per pay period, Varied Shifts
Location: 200 High Park Ave, Goshen, IN 46526
Imaging Hours: 24 Hours
About Imaging: Goshen Hospital Imaging has a fully equipped digital imaging lab. Our inpatient and outpatient services allow us to quickly diagnose your condition so treatment you need can begin as soon as possible.
Willing to cross-train
Performs CAT scan examinations on patients and coordinates patient flow to the CAT scanner. Performs routine and specific duties on a scheduled or as dictated by the workload. Performs CAT examinations Assists in evaluation, coordinating, implementing and maintaining all new and existing policies and equipment problems to the Imaging Director and contacts the service vendor for prompt repairs. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with the nursing staff and the physicians. Assists in orientation process of new technologists and works on special projects as assigned by Director Imaging services.
- Minimum Education: Associates degree or greater in Radiological Sciences, or certificate from an AMA approved school. Must be registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology and have a valid Indiana State License issued by the Radiologic Section of the Indiana State Board of Health to operate X-ray Producing equipment.
- Preferred Experience: 2 years in related work situation.
- Certifications Required: CPR certification.
- Certifications Preferred: Registered in CT