Emergency Department Tech
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Emergency Department
- Part Time - Night - 48
- Allied Health
- Req #: 8543-7134
- Hours Scheduled: 48 hours/pay period
- Posted: September 9, 2020
$1,500 new Colleague bonus for FT and PT positions.
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Emergency Department
Shift/Hours: Part Time, 48 hours per pay period, Nights
- Provides Emergency Room technical support for physicians and nurses to optimize patient care.
- Assists the RNs and MDs in providing technical care of the patients by performing phlebotomy, performing 12 lead EKGs, transporting patients to other departments, placing patient on cardiac and vital sign monitors, performs Point of Care Testing, performing wound care, inserting foley catheters, obtaining lab specimens and documenting all care/procedures provided.
- Cleans equipment and workspace.
- American Heart Association-BLS required prior to hire.
ED Tech I Qualifications
- Minimum Education: EMT, Certified Medical Assistant, 1 year of Nursing Program
- Certifications Required: American Heart Association CPR
ED Tech 2 Qualifications
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Certifications Required:
- Current Indiana Licensed or Certified Paramedic
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification
- ACLS certification
- PALS or PEPP certification
- Certifications Preferred: BTLS