- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- CCC Other Oncology
- Part Time - Days - 48
- Allied Health
- Req #: 8502-7101
- Hours Scheduled: 48 hours/pay period
- Posted: September 2, 2020
Requisition #: 8502
Facility/Dept: Goshen Hospital – Center for Cancer Care - Integrated Care Team
Status/Shift: Part Time, 48 hrs per pay period / Days
Location: 200 High Park Ave, Goshen, IN 46526
Provides nutrition care to the patient by providing a nutrition assessment, diet education and recommendations for changes in the patient’s nutritional care, e.g., tube feedings, total parenteral nutrition, oral nutritional supplements, diet changes. Coordinates nutritional care with the healthcare provider by evaluating the plan of care, reassessment and follow-up care when the patient’s status has changed. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with the medical staff, nursing staff, and other health care team members.
- Minimum Education: Completed a minimum of a bachelor’s degree at a US regionally accredited university or college and course work regionally accredited university or college and course work accredited or approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Completed an ACEND-accredited supervised practice program at a health-care facility, community agency, or a foodservice corporation or combined with undergraduate or graduate studies. Passed a national examination administered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Completed continuing professional education requirements to maintain registration.
- Minimum Experience: Experience in an acute care dietetics position.
- Preferred Experience: 2 years experience in an oncology setting.
- Certifications Required: Maintains Certification with the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency, Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Certifications Preferred: Board Certified Specialist in Oncology Nutrition through CDR