- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- CCC Research
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Allied Health
- Req #: 8511-7107
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: September 2, 2020
Supports oncology clinical research by assuring compliance with regulatory requirements, creating and maintaining all pertinent documentation. Maintains and files all regulatory documentation electronically and/or paper form. Prepares all documentation for research committee and Institutional Review Board. Communicates with sponsors. Maintains knowledge of regulatory functions necessary for good clinical practice and Institutional Review Board (IRB) requirements. Acts as liaison between physicians, Institutional Review Board and research sponsors.
- Minimum Education: Associates Degree in Science or Healthcare field.
- Minimum Experience: Medical Asst., LPN or health information management or administrative assistant for 1 year.
- Preferred Experience: Clinical trials research
- Certifications Preferred: Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP)