- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Physicians
- Phys Goshen Neurology Imaging
- Part Time - Days - 48
- Allied Health
- Req #: 8537-7129
- Hours Scheduled: 48 hours/pay period
- Posted: September 2, 2020
Under general supervision, working within an outpatient clinical environment, performs administrative and clinical duties and prescribed radiologic/diagnostic procedures requiring specialized knowledge and skills in support of the provision of diagnostic and/or therapeutic services to a specified patient population. Ensures accurate diagnostic results for patients of any age of graphically recorded impulses generated by the brain providing quality outcomes by performing EEG (electroencephalogram) consistent with department policies. Provides information to patients and their families regarding procedure. Collaborates with healthcare team members to coordinate the treatment plan and nursing care plan for safe and effective patient care.
- Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent (i.e. GED) required with minimum 2 years on the job training and experience
- Preferred Education: A certificate or associate degree in EEG/END technology.
- Minimum Experience: 6 months experience in a related work situation.
- Preferred Experience: One or more years' experience in a physician office setting.
- Certifications Required: CPR certification.
- Certifications Preferred: Successful completion of an accredited EEG program; or in lieu of education minimum 2 years' EEG Tech experience required.