- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Patient Financial Services
- Full Time - Days - 80.0
- Req #: 8337-6947
- Hours Scheduled: 80.0 hours/pay period
- Posted: July 31, 2020
Responsible for assisting the Director of Patient Financial Services with directing and controlling all phases of the Hospital’s accounts receivable operations with a specific focus on insurance billing and follow-up. Coordinates the activities of the Patient Financial Services billing staff and their duties as related to their job and performance. Assists with supervising reimbursement and coding activities on all services including securing, maintaining and distributing the most current coding information and implementing changes. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritize, plan and direct the billing staff in the department.
- High school graduate or the equivalent. 2 years related college studies or equivalent work experience in hospital setting.
- 2 years related college studies or equivalent work experience in hospital setting.
- 3-5 years management experience in a healthcare organization. Functional understanding of healthcare billing and regulatory requirements.