- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Food & Nutrition Services
- Casual/Weekend - Varied - 8
- Support Services
- Req #: 8317-6929
- Hours Scheduled: 8 hours/pay period
- Posted: July 29, 2020
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Food & Nutrition Services
Shift/Hours: Varied / Casual, Varied Hours Per Pay Period
Are you an experienced Cook, Dietary Aide, or food services worker with a passion for serving others in your profession and in the community? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills and creativity in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment. Join us today in Food and Nutrition Services at Goshen Health!
- Pay Rate beginning at $11.00
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & 401K) for FT & PT Colleagues
- No layoffs in 20+ years
- Tuition reimbursement
Performs a variety of functions as directed by the work schedule. Food is prepared and handled according to sanitation and therapeutic requirements established by regulatory agencies and to meet patient and staff expectations. Performs the necessary cleaning requirements to keep the department orderly and sanitary. Completes the duties under the direct supervision of the supervisor. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with all food service staff, dietetic staff, supervisors and employees in other departments with whom they may have contact, i.e. nursing, housekeeping, plant operations
- Minimum Education: Must be able to read, write and understand simple printed matter. Must be able to complete mathematical problems including fractions.
- Preferred Experience: 6 months in institutional food preparation.