Registered Nurse, Syracuse Family Med
This job posting is no longer active.
- Syracuse, IN
- Goshen Physicians
- Phys Syracuse Family Medicine
- Full Time - Days - 76
- Req #: 8291-6907
- Hours Scheduled: 76 hours/pay period
- Posted: August 4, 2020
Requisition #: 8291
Facility/Dept: Goshen Physicians - Syracuse
Status/Shift: Full Time, 76 hrs per pay period / Days
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 7am - 5:30pm
Location: 1033 N. Indiana Ave., Syracuse, IN 46567-1017
About GP - Syracuse: We aim to care for the whole of the patient here in our office so they do not need to go elsewhere. We offer lab, x-ray, US/E-Stim and do minor surgeries in office.
Assists physicians in providing patient care services in an efficient, customer service-oriented manner in the medical office environment. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with patients and their families, physicians and hospital associates. The person in this position demonstrates the knowledge and skills to provide service appropriate to neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Minimum Education: Hold an ASN or BSN diploma in Nursing. Current license as registered nurse issued by the Indiana Health Professions Bureau.
- Minimum Experience: 6 months experience in a related work situation.
- Preferred Experience: One or more years' experience in a physician office setting.
- Certifications Required: Hold ASN or BSN diploma in Nursing. Must maintain license, certification and or credentials in good status to perform required job duties. CPR Certification.