Network Engineer II
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- IT Infrastructure Services
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 8108-6733
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: June 29, 2020
- Requisition #: 8108
- Facility/Dept: Goshen Hospital – Information Technology Services
- Status/Shift: Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period / Days
- Location: 200 High Park Ave, Goshen, IN 46526
Under general direction, administers day to day operations and maintenance for providing stable and functional information technology support services to Goshen Health. Responsible to carry out configuration, installation, documentation, upgrades, maintenance and support of all devices used in the enablement of data communications, and to ensure adherence to industry and Health System standards and established Best Practices, in support of the Network Support Team strategy.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Information Systems, Information Services, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Network Engineering, Network Technology, etc.) – 5 years of related experience may be substituted for some or all education.
- Preferred Education: Master of Business Administration
- Minimum Experience: Five years of experience in Information Technology; with at least two years of experience in a directly related position.
- Preferred Experience: Ten years in Information Technology with at least three years in a directly related position.
- Certifications Required: Though the certification itself is not required, the level of knowledge and skill, is required.
- Certifications Preferred: Microsoft, Linux and network design certifications (e.g. Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) - Known as Professional Level Cisco Certification AND Project Management Institute (PMI). Six Sigma OR Lean OR Other Productivity Improvement Methodologies. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) OR Control Objectives for Information and related Technologies (COBIT) OR other Information Lifecycle Management Methodologies, etc.).