Patient Safety Assistant
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Clinical Resource Unit
- Casual/PRN - Days - 12
- Nursing Support
- Req #: 8089-6719
- Hours Scheduled: 12 hours/pay period
- Posted: June 25, 2020
- Entity/Department: Goshen Health Hostpital/ Clinical Resource Unit
- Hours: Casual/PRN, 12 hrs per pay period, Days
Provides basic safety observation and assists with minor activities of daily living for the assigned patient(s) consistent with the mission, vision and beliefs of Goshen Health. Interacts with the patients and families, providing assistance as directed by the RN. Maintains a clean and orderly environment. Works under the direct supervision of an RN. Uses independent judgment to prioritize own work and report observations and information to appropriate personnel.
- High school graduate.
- Previous training as nursing assistant.
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification
- CPI training/certification (will be provided upon hire)
- Patient care experience preferred.