- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Clinical Resource Unit
- Full Time - Days - 72
- Req #: 8083-6713
- Hours Scheduled: 72 hours/pay period
- Posted: June 25, 2020
- Requisition#: 8083
- Entity/Department: Goshen Health Hospital/ Clinical Resource Unit
- Hours: Full Time, 72 hrs per pay period, Days
Start here, grow here, stay here
This position is regularly scheduled, full time or part time, and is a benefited position. The work schedule and flexible work assignment is driven by the needs of the organization. The person must be competent in multiple areas of the hospital, and flexible to accept assignments that help to meet the ever changing nursing care needs of the hospital.
The Clinical Resource Unit's mission is to provide highly competent, professional, flexible staffing levels to patient care areas, enhancing organizational ability to effectively meet the ever changing needs of the patients, families, unit, and providers of care. Members of the Clinical Resource Unit are committed to a service orientation, patient care excellence and to interpersonal relationship excellence in our complex healthcare environments, while supporting the mission, vision, policies, and procedures of the organization.
The Registered Nurse position exists to manage clinical outcomes, cost, and customer satisfaction in the daily care assignment and in the operations of the unit. The employee assures care for patients and families reflective of the organization values.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires Basic Life Support. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nursing program.
- Ability to provide clinical reasoning; decision-making and clinical thinking.
- Ability to promote compassion and a therapeutic environment.
- Ability to provide multiple forms of communication (presence; touch; eye contact; etc.).
- Ability to recognize and appreciate cultural diversity at many levels.
- Ability to provide high level of patient confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills at the staff; patient and family levels.
- Ability to actively seek educational opportunities to improve clinical practice.
- Ability to maintain quality-working relationship with peers.
- Ability to react appropriately in any environment or situation.
- Compensation: Welcome and relocation bonuses offered, student loan repayment, tuition assistance for continuing education
- Benefits: Health benefits, paid time off & child care reimbursement
- Education: Clinical onboarding and orientation, Newly licensed nurse residency program
- Professional Development: Specialty certification bonus, ongoing in-services and leadership development
- Recognition: Magnet designation for the first time in 2004 and achieved re-designation in 2009, 2014 and 2019.
- Culture: Unique TUL (The Uncommon Leader) culture and nursing professional governance structure empower nurses at Goshen to lead change and advance practice
As of May 1, 2016, Colleagues hired with Associates Degree must enter into a BSN program within 12 months of hire and earn their BSN from a NLN or CCNE accredited program within 2 years of beginning their BSN degree.