- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Food & Nutrition Services
- Full Time - Varied - 80
- Support Services
- Req #: 8064-6695
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: June 24, 2020
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Food & Nutrition
Shift/Hours: Varied / Full Time, 80 Hours Per Pay Period
Are you an experienced Cook, Dietary Aide, or food services worker with a passion for serving others in your profession and in the community? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills and creativity in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment. Join us today in Food and Nutrition Services at Goshen Health!
- Pay Rate beginning at $11.00
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & 401K) for FT & PT Colleagues
- No layoffs in 20+ years
- Tuition reimbursement
Keeps guest cardexes current and up-to-date; requests clarification of orders as needed. Keeps the menu and food tally information updated throughout the shift. Communicates the need for special food items to the preparation areas for upcoming meals. Answers the telephone and processes computer orders; relays the information to the correct staff person. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with supervisors, nutrition services staff, nursing staff and employees in other departments. The person in this position demonstrates the knowledge and skills to provide service appropriate to neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Minimum Education: Must be able to read, write and understand simple printed matter. Must be able to complete mathematical problems including fractions.
- Compensation: Tuition assistance for continuing education, competitive pay
- Benefits: Health benefits, paid time off & child care reimbursement
- Professional Development: Ongoing in-services and leadership development
- Recognition: Magnet designation for the first time in 2004 and achieved re-designation in 2009, 2014 and 2019
- Culture: Unique TUL (The Uncommon Leader) culture empowers Colleagues at Goshen to lead change and advance practice.