- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Operating Room/Surgery
- Full Time - Days/Evening - 80
- Allied Health
- Req #: 8057-6688
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: June 22, 2020
- Requisition# 8057
- Entity/Department: Goshen Health Hospital/ OR Surgery
- Hours: Full Time, 80 hours per pay period, Days
Assists licensed anesthesia providers in the acquisition, preparation and application of the equipment and supplies required for the administration of anesthesia. Contributes to safe, efficient and cost-effective care. Provides this service by preparing and maintaining monitoring devices and anesthesia delivery systems before, during and after anesthesia.
- High School Diploma, must be fluent in English, read, write and speak.
- Associates degree with strong science background in anatomy and physiology.
- One year experience in an allied medical field.
- Previous experience as an anesthesia aide or scrub tech.
- BCLS certification through the American Heart Association
- American Society of Aesthesia Technologists/Technicians (ASATT) certification.