- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Casual/PRN - Days - varied
- Allied Health
- Req #: 7845-6494
- Hours Scheduled: varied hours/pay period
- Posted: May 21, 2020
Requisition #: 7845
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Echocardiology
Shift/Hours: Casual/PRN, Varied Hours Per Pay Period
The hours will vary from: 6-2:30; 7:30-4; 8:30-5
Call every third week M-F 5:00pm – 6:00am, Sat – Sun 6:00am 24 hours each.
Performs diagnostic echocardiograms for subsequent evaluation and treatment by admitting, attending, or consulting physician. Performs routine and specific duties on a schedule or as dictated by the work load. Assists in evaluation, coordinating, implementing and maintaining all new and existing echocardiography scanning policies and procedures. Reports equipment problems to the Director and contacts the service provider for prompt repairs. Assists in the annual budget process. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with the nursing staff and physicians.
- Minimum Education: Registered by one or more of the following, the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, ARDMS, Echocardiography (RDCS), Cardiovascular Credentialing International CCI, Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) OR graduate of an accredited cardiography school.
- Preferred Education: Graduate of an accredited echocardiography school.
- Certifications Required: CPR certification.