- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Environmental Services
- Full Time - Evening - 80
- Support Services
- Req #: 7829-6479
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: May 20, 2020
Requisition #: 7829
Facility/Dept: Goshen Hospital – Environmental Services
Status/Shift: Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period / Evenings
Location: 200 High Park Ave, Goshen, IN 46526
If you have a passion for providing excellent customer service and enjoy keeping a clean, organized and sanitary environment, then a career in Environmental Services may be the perfect fit for you! Join the Goshen Health EVS team today as a Housekeeper!
- Pay Rates beginning at $11.00
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & 401K) for FT & PT Colleagues
- No layoffs in 20+ years
- Empowerment to make improvements
- Tuition reimbursement
Cleans and services public, office and guest care areas. Moves furniture, equipment and supplies in and around departments and areas to perform various environmental services. Work is performed to keep the hospital neat, clean, orderly and sanitary where required. The person in this position demonstrates the knowledge and skills to provide service appropriate to neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. This person demonstrates the capabilities of training new colleagues to perform the tasks associated with housekeeping.
- Minimum Education: Must be able to read, write and understand simple instructions. Must be able to perform simple manual tasks as assigned.
- Preferred Experience: 6 months of related work experience (custodial, housekeeping, etc.)