Emergency Department Tech I/II
This job posting is no longer active.
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Emergency Department
- Part Time - Days - 48
- Allied Health
- Req #: 7666-6331
- Hours Scheduled: 48 hours/pay period
- Posted: July 8, 2020
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Emergency Department
1,500 new Colleague sign on bonus paid after successful completion of 90 day introductory period with one-year commitment for FT and PT positions.
- Performs the function of an Emergency Department technician in carrying out all assignments under the direction of an RN in the Emergency Department.
- Accountable for all patient care he/she gives in the Emergency Department.
- Responsible for adhering to all standards of Nursing Practice and for promoting teamwork among colleagues through collaboration and respect.
- American Heart Association-BLS required prior to hire.
ED Tech I Qualifications
- High school graduate. Completion of Nursing Fundamentals course, EMT Certification, or successful completion of a Medical Assistant Program
- EMT Certification, unless other pieces of minimum education fulfilled.
ED Tech 2 Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current Indiana Licensed or Certified Paramedic
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification
- ACLS certification
- PALS or PEPP certification