Manager, Heart & Vascular Services
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Physicians
- Phys Heart & Vascular Center
- Full Time - Days - 72
- Req #: 7635-6305
- Hours Scheduled: 72 hours/pay period
- Posted: March 16, 2020
Requisition #: 7635
Entity/Department: Goshen Physicians / Heart & Vascular & Pulmonology
Shift/Hours: Days / Full Time, 72 hrs per pay period
Office Hours: Mon-Fri (Exempt)
Location: 1855 S. Main St., Ste. A, Goshen, IN 46526-4723
About GP - Heart & Vascular: This practice treats heart conditions. We diagnose and treat life-threatening arrhythmias, perform PCI’s, Catheterizations, and work with the surgeons to correct vascular problems. We work in concert with the patient's PCPs in helping to manage their disease. Early prevention and detection is our goal. Our providers and colleagues all have their patients' health and well-being as their main focus and work to maintain both.
In support of the mission of Goshen Health Goshen Physicians (Practice), and reporting to the H&V Services Director, the Heart and Vascular Services Manager is accountable and responsible for implementation, ongoing management and strategic growth of the Goshen Health Heart and Vascular Center and Pulmonology. Collaborates and assists the Director for Heart and Vascular Services toward shared services and a Heart and Vascular Center. Oversees day to day program operations and is responsible for budgeting, revenue and cost management, reimbursement, quality management, performance improvement, marketing and community education, and human resource management. Responsible for maintaining collaborative and seamless integration of office programs/service with Goshen Health Hospital programs/services, and creating effective working relationships within Goshen Health Hospital and the communities served by Goshen Health Hospital and Goshen Health Goshen Physicians.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Registered Nurse (ASN or BSN) strongly preferred.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Nursing or other health-related fields. Masters in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Must have a minimum of two years Physician Practice Management experience. Direct supervisory experience required. Data collection and analytical skills required. Must have computer experience.