This job posting is no longer active.
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Part Time - Days - 48
- Req #: 7619-6291
- Hours Scheduled: 48 hours/pay period
- Posted: May 11, 2020
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / ODIC Imaging
Shift/Hours: Days / Part-Time, 48 Hours Per Pay Period
Responsible for accurately obtaining complete demographic and financial information on all patients being admitted for a hospital service. Obtains necessary signatures on all required documents and insurance forms. Obtains verification of insurance benefits, and may notify admission review companies to obtain pre-certification benefits approvals. Promotes good public relations at all times, extending a positive, cooperative and supportive service to patients, families and fellow colleagues.
- Minimum Education: High school graduate or the equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: Prior customer service experience
- Preferred Education: Knowledge of medical terminology and ICD9-CM coding.
- Compensation: Tuition assistance for continuing education, competitive pay
- Benefits: Health benefits, paid time off & child care reimbursement
- Professional Development: Ongoing in-services and leadership development
- Recognition: Magnet designation for the first time in 2004 and achieved re-designation in 2009, 2014 and 2019
- Culture: Unique TUL (The Uncommon Leader) culture empowers Colleagues at Goshen to lead change and advance practice.