Program Manager, Onsite Clinics
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Physicians
- Phys On-Site Clinics
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 7630-6300
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: March 13, 2020
Requisition #: 7630
Facility/Dept: Goshen Health - Onsite Clinics
Status/Shift: Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period / Days (Exempt)
In support of the mission of Goshen Physicians (GHGP) and reporting to the Director, this position is accountable and responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the day-to-day business and clinical operations of Goshen Health Onsite Clinics.
The Onsite Clinic Manager’s responsibilities include the planning, organizing and directing of Colleagues and Providers engaged in providing patient care and support services
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field with management experience
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Minimum Experience: 3 years management experience. At least 2 years of hospital or health system clinical experience. Basic skill level with presentation software, spreadsheet software, and database software mandatory. Knowledge of website management highly desirable. Previous experience in proposal development is preferred.
- Preferred Experience: Experience in marketing/sales, single or multi-specialty health care group management experience. Supervision and/or close collaboration with providers is preferred.