Nursing Assistant, Certified
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Medical/Surgical West
- Part Time - Night - 48
- Nursing Support
- Req #: 7624-6296
- Hours Scheduled: 48 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 7, 2020
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / 4W
Shift/Hours: Days / Part Time, 48Hours Per Pay Period, Nights
Provides basic nursing care and assists with the activities of daily living for patients on the Unit of Practice consistent with the mission, vision and beliefs of Goshen Health. Interacts with the patients, providing care as identified in the care plan and as directed by the RN. Maintains a clean and orderly environment. Works under the direct supervision of an RN. Uses independent judgement to prioritize own work and report observations and information to appropriate personnel.
- High school graduate. Completion of nursing assistant certification training and competency exams as approved by the State Board of Health.
- Must have previous experience as a nursing assistant.
- Six months unit secretary and/or patient care experience preferred.
- Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification