Coordinator, Clinical Informatics
This job posting is no longer active.
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Indiana Lakes ACO
- Part Time - Days - 56
- Req #: 7598-6272
- Hours Scheduled: 56 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 20, 2020
- Requisition #: 7598
- Entity/Department: Indiana Lakes ACO
- Schedule: Part Time, 56 hrs per pay period, Days
The Clinical Informatics Coordinator ACO is under the direction of the Medical Home Developer and performs duties consistent with the mission, vision and values of Indiana Lakes Accountable Care Organization (ILACO) and Goshen Hospital. This position works in conjunction with the ILACO Medical Home Developer and Clinical Informatics Manager to assist the ACO to meet multiple population health value-based programs quality measures. Responsible for providing primary clinical data and information collection, analysis, storage and reporting including: abstracting, collecting, validating, storing, retrieving, and report formatting of highly confidential clinical and statistical data; for completing applicable clinical and data medical record abstraction and reporting as assigned.
- Minimum Education: High School graduate or equivalent
- Preferred Education: Associates Degree in Administration, Coding, Medical Secretary/Transcription, or a health care/clinical field. Completion of formalized training on a health care clinical data system.
- Minimum Experience: Computer experience and demonstrable skills with a health care clinical data system. Computer experience and demonstrable skills with common personal computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Preferred Experience: Previous experience working in health care setting. Experience with the Meditech, Nextgen, eMD, and Clinigence clinical data system and utilizing such systems for clinical data abstraction, collection and reporting.