Clinical Practice Educator
This job posting is no longer active.
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Physicians
- Phys Mgmt (Admin)
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 7588-6263
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: May 5, 2020
Facility/Dept: Goshen Physicians – Administration
Status/Shift: Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period / Days
Provides support to new and established GP clinical colleagues with essential orientation, training, and competency testing required to ensure high-quality care. This position serves as an educator and clinical resource.
Assumes responsibility for a clinical competency program. Maintains instructor status for CPR and TB Validation course and provides training for colleagues as needed. This position implements action plans and work processes to achieve compliance with network objectives and applicable regulatory requirements. Monitors quality improvement and risk management data to determine educational needs of specific practices. Facilitates practice assessment audits to ensure consistency in compliance with applicable laws and regulatory requirements related to various clinical practices: including accreditations, certifications, DEA, CLIA, OSHA, and AAAASF standards.
- Minimum Education: Hold an ASN or BSN diploma in Nursing. Current license as a registered nurse issued by the Indiana Health Professions Bureau.
- Minimum Experience: One year related work experience
- Preferred Experience: 5 years of related work experience, preferably in an outpatient nursing setting.
- Certifications Required: Nursing License in the State of Indiana, CPR
- Instructor Certification and TB Instructor Certification to
- be awarded within first 12 months of employment