Director, Physician Network Services
This job posting is no longer active.
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Physicians
- Phys Mgmt (Admin)
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 7587-6262
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: May 11, 2020
Requisition #: 7587
Entity/Department: Goshen Physicians / Admin
Shift/Hours: Full Time, 80 hours/pay period (Exempt)
In support of the mission of Goshen Health Goshen Hospital (GHGH), and reporting to the GHGP Vice President, the Director for the Goshen Health Goshen Physicians (GHGP) is accountable for the oversight of the day-to-day business and clinical operations of the Goshen Physicians Network practices. Accountable for operational and financial performance results of these medical practices. Provides leadership, direction and continuous improvement of recommendations and implements changes to improve service, productivity and best practices for all aspects of practice operations. Establishes and maintains positive, productive relationships with providers, practice managers and colleagues. Participates in operational and strategic planning and the attainment of goals of the physician network. Provides leadership and direction to develop, recommend and implement programs, consistent policies, procedures and processes to ensure consistent operations and patient experience across practice locations. Participates in provider recruitment and selection. Ensures the organization's operations are coordinated and collaborative with other departments across the organization. Develops, plans and facilitates implementation of various initiatives and projects to improve operational and cost-effectiveness. Analyze and report on practice progress toward goals of customer service, physician growth and patient retention.
- Minimum Education: Associates degree in business, health science, and or related field.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (MS, MBA, MPH, MHA)
- Minimum Experience: 3 years management/leadership experience in a healthcare-related organization. Functional understanding of healthcare regulatory requirements; general knowledge of CPT/ICD-CM coding; and principles of physician office practice.
- Preferred Experience: Extensive experience in a single or multi-specialty medical group practice to include: supervision, performance improvement, budgeting, business/financial management, personnel management, regulatory compliance, planning and program development.
- Certifications Preferred: Membership in Medical Group Management Association
- Skills: Administrative Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable and adept in making business presentations to large groups of professionals and to the public. Also, see Mental/Cognitive/Sensory Demands section.
- Skills (Technical): Must be fluent in use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Must be able to use Internet as a business tool and resource. Fluency in other analytical software such as MS Project and Access would be helpful.